KPS Multimedia Desk

Fire broke out  in Sopore

Fire broke out  in Sopore
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
SOPORE: Panic gripped in Teliyan Mohalla sopore when fire broke out from the house of Mohammad Ashraf Mir’s  creating a chaos in the area.
Due to  leakage of gas cylinder fire broke out and damaged kitchen items in the house of Mohammad Ashraf Mir son of Mohammad ismail Mir resident of Teliyan Mohalla Sopore, However no one was reported to be injured in the incident*

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *